Self-Assessment Reflection Essay
Reflect on your Fire Project experience by writing a reflection on AT LEAST FIVE of the questions listed below. The reflection should be a minimum of 250 words and no more than 500 words.
- How and why did you choose your topic?
- What were the total hours spent working on your project? Discuss your experiences as you worked on it.
- What were some of your experiences when conducting research and writing the paper?
- What did you do to manage your time? How did you balance, work, school, sports, etc...?
- What did you learn about working with other people, especially your partner(s)?
- Were your original goals for your project carried out by the time you finished? How were they different?
- What was the "stretch" for you? How did you challenge yourself through the project you picked? Was there a risk? How did you face any fears and overcome obstacles?
- What would you like audience to know about your project that might help them understand more about what you have accomplished?
- What grade would you give yourself for what you have accomplished through your Fire Project? Explain this grade
- What skills do you feel you have mastered? Which do you need to still work on?
- Thinking about the whole process and your finished product, what are you most proud of?
- What was a difficulty you encountered and how did you solve the problem?
- What is one thing about your approach to your project that you wish you could change? Why?
- What is one thing about your finished project you wish you could change? Why?
- How accurately did you answer your central question? Did your central question change at all during the course of your project? Why?
- What source from your research helped you the most? (or least?).
- What advice would you give to a student who will be completing their Capstone Project next year?